Any information you share with Vanessa Leven Soft Tissue Therapy will be treated with the upmost confidence. Your data will be respected and treated in a safe and secure way. This privacy statement clearly lays out how Vanessa Leven Soft Tissue Therapy will use your data and how it will be stored in a safe and secure way.
Vanessa Leven is the sole data controller for Vanessa Leven Soft Tissue Therapy. We can confirm that your data will never be shared or sold to another organisation for their own purposes nor will we use your data for any sales or marketing purposes without permission to do so.
You can obtain a copy of our data policy by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
How We Collect Information
We collect information when provided by you through the following sources:
· Any social media direct messaging service
· Through our website or Facebook
· A social media response
· A consultation (in person, by telephone or by video conferencing)
· By post
The information we collect is for contact and consultation purposes, and includes:
· Contact details (name, email address, phone number, street address, social media direct messaging username)
· Health information which you have provided
· Health information about you from other health professionals, where you have given permission to contact them, and when you have given your health professional permission to share that information
· Record of correspondence and the services you are interested in
· Record of work done during consultation
· Billing and payment information including bank details
How We Use Information
Information you provide will be used specifically for services you have requested or have expressed an interest in. We will do this on the basis of legitimate interest or on the basis of terms and conditions where in place.
Information may be used for:
· Arranging your attendance at a consultation
· Arranging and providing a consultation or therapy
· Taking payment for services provided
· Referring you to another health or wellbeing professional with your consent
Information We Gather About Your Health
By providing your health information (which is considered Special Category Data under data protection laws) you consent to it being used to ensure that the services offered by Vanessa Leven Soft Tissue Therapy are designed in a safe and healthy way and appropriate in terms of your health and safety.
Archiving Your Data
Your data will be stored for seven years from your most recent consultation or interaction with Vanessa Leven Soft Tissue Therapy.
Our Direct Marketing Approach
With your permission Vanessa Leven Soft Tissue Therapy may from time to time share with you information including, but not limited to, newsletters, advice, notifications etc.
At any time, you can opt out of receiving this type of communication by emailing email@example.com
Sharing and Disclosing Your Information
Vanessa Leven Soft Tissue Therapy uses third parties service providers who may collect, store and process personal data. The providers in question are trusted and comply with EU Privacy Laws.
If required to by law we may need to disclose your details – to the police, regulatory bodies, or legal advisors. This will only be done in compliance with UK Law.
Keeping Your Data Safe
We have reasonable technical controls in place to store your data. Any information on paper will be locked securely on our premises.
Your Rights Under Data Protection Legislation
Under the Data Protection legislation, data subjects have the following rights with regards to their personal information:
· the right to be informed about the collection and the use of their personal data
· the right to access personal data and supplementary information
· the right to have inaccurate personal data rectified, or completed if it is incomplete
· the right to erasure (to be forgotten) in certain circumstances
· the right to restrict processing in certain circumstances
· the right to data portability, which allows the data subject to obtain and reuse their personal data for their own purposes across different services
· the right to object to processing in certain circumstances
· rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
· the right to withdraw consent at any time (where relevant)
· the right to complain to the Information Commissioner